Please send resumes to email@example.com
Women’s Residential Support Aide
The Residential Support Aide is a pivotal component in the support services provided at the
Short Creek Dream Center which is a Christian, faith-based licensed residential support facility
set up for women and children in Southern Utah. The primary focus is the supervision of female
residents, ensuring a safe and supportive environment.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated, energetic, strength-based, observant,
and mindful of timelines for reporting and program scheduling. Attention to detail and the ability
to multi-task is needed to remain in compliance with policies and procedures, while also
remaining aware of the environment and attuned to resident’s needs. The ability to identify
precursors in behaviors and the environment and engage in de-escalation in a calm manner is
essential. Primarily working with women and children who have suffered complex trauma.
* Background Check Cleared of any criminal offenses that would disqualify employment
* Fingerprint clearance
* CPR Certification
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Documentation of clearance from communicable diseases (Tuberculosis annually)
* Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
* Knowledge or training in ACE’s or trauma informed care a plus
* Minimum age requirement of 21 years old
* Maintain confidentiality standards
* Experience working in recovery/rehab or women’s shelter a plus
Strong written and verbal communication skills and an understanding and implementation of
professional and personal boundaries.
Ability to identify, address and resolve issues based on reasonable judgement, collection
gathering and team member partnership while adhering to Short Creek Dream Center policy
and procedures. Sound judgement needs to be demonstrated in situations that may arise to
ensure safety of residents/clients.
* On-Campus housing may available for a qualified applicant looking to relocate to the area *
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $12 – $13.00 an hour