Hiring for multiple positions paying anywhere from $13 to $23 an hour depending on experience. WILL TRAIN!
- Effectively perform data entry of customer orders using current standardized processes and procedures.
- Packaging and labeling
- Receive, understand, and distribute customer information related to starts, schedules, selections, purchase orders and warranty requests from the Builders electronic and/or internet based systems.
- Perform pre-calls for delivery and installation, as needed, to confirm builder’s delivery and installation
- schedule, verify correction completion of requests and verify requested selections.
- Notify Customer Service and Builder Operations of any scheduling, installation, delivery, or color changes from pre-call.
- Perform receptionist functions.
- Manage and/or direct communication from and/or customer, subcontract installers, clients, and vendors.
- Schedule and assign installations. Verify ship and installation dates per builders release and schedule.
- Research and schedule service/warranty requests. Coordinate, if necessary, deliveries for installations and service items.
Feel free to apply online or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org