Seeking Customer Service / Data Entry Specialist
- Effectively perform data entry of customer orders using current standardized processes and procedures.
- Key and/or verify original orders
- Receive, understand, and distribute customer information related to starts, schedules, selections, purchase orders and warranty requests from the Builders electronic and/or internet based systems.
- Perform pre-calls for delivery and installation, as needed, to confirm builder’s delivery and installation
- schedule, verify correction completion of requests and verify requested selections.
- Notify Customer Service and Builder Operations of any scheduling, installation, delivery, or color changes from pre-call.
- Perform receptionist functions.
- Develop an extensive knowledge product base.
- Manage and/or direct communication from and/or customer, subcontract installers, clients, and vendors.
- Schedule and assign installations. Verify ship and installation dates per builders release and schedule.
- Research and schedule service/warranty requests. Coordinate, if necessary, deliveries for installations and service items.
These are Monday- Friday 8am to 5pm (430pm if they take a 30 min lunch) to begin and train. It may move a little earlier after training depending on the supervisor’s needs. OT is available as needed by the supervisors.
Zero Tobacco Company – No Tobacco on Premises.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume on the APPLY NOW button.