Seeking Customer Service / Data Entry Specialist
- Effectively perform data entry and verification of customer orders using current SOP’s.
- Develop and maintain a proficient working knowledge of the ERP Systems
- Pre-call customers for delivery verification
- Ability to key and release orders
- Create vendor Purchase Orders
- Confirm delivery and installations dates. Reschedule as needed
- Identify and communicate builder change notices
- Update primary install task related to builder changes
- Develop an extensive knowledge product base.
- Resolve customer related issues.
- Assist in obtaining purchase orders and EPO’s per policy, as needed.
These are Monday- Friday 8am to 5pm (430pm if they take a 30 min lunch) to begin and train. It may move a little earlier after training depending on the supervisor’s needs. OT is available as needed by the supervisors.
Zero Tobacco Company – No Tobacco on Premises.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume on the APPLY NOW button.