Purpose: Building and maintaining applications used by our customers and employees, assisting product management in defining requirements, and troubleshooting bugs in existing applications.
- Maintain and enhance one of our industry leading, web based product lines
- Maintain and enhance our industry leading kiosk application
- Plan and develop new functionalities
- Ongoing updates and redevelopment of our current software
- Assist in hardware level features and bugs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of full-stack software development with a proficiency in Angular 6+, C# and .NET, as well as Object Oriented Programming
- Very strong HTML/SCSS knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in programming database driven web sites
- Experience with ReDux/NGRX
- Experience with real-time web technologies like SignalR
- Experience with source control and version control tools such as TFS, GIT, etc.