The Risk Assurance Manager will collect and analyze complex data, evaluate information and systems while drawing logical conclusions.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting
– 4 years of experience in external or internal audit, internal control testing and documentation, internal control assessments, and report writing required
– Previous experience in auditing or reviewing quarterly financial reports, analyzing business risks, implementing new compliance standards and risk assessments required
– Previous experience in a public accounting firm required
– Recent Internal Audit and SOX 404 compliance experience required
– CPA, CIA, and/or CISA required