Service Technician East Valley (East of I-17)
To provide warranty and service support to Builder service center. Handle any warranty and service requests to satisfy the builder’s requirement for warranty, service or customer satisfaction.
* Perform service or warranty repairs, adjustments, or replacements as needed to satisfy customer requirements.
* Develop working knowledge of Maestro and other AWC electronic tools.
* Develop extensive product knowledge.
* Determine through inspection if necessary the extent of a warranty or service issue as requested by customer service.
* Perform installations if necessary
* Repair, replace or adjust countertops.
* Repair, replace or adjust cabinets.
* Assist in warehouse as needed.
* Support efforts by all members of the American Woodmark team to continuously improve departmental, location and company performance.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience, and Skills
* High school diploma or GED, some college courses beyond high school preferred.
* 1 to 3 years’ experience with cabinet installation and repair.
* Ability to build effective business relationships and work effectively with all levels of employees within AWC and its customer’s organization and the public.
* Excellent reasoning ability and decision-making skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to act as a team player.